With the latest TIA Portal V18 (Totally Integrated Automation Portal), Siemens has extended engineering with new, more practical functions for different stages from planning, connecting, to commissioning. Innovation focuses on continuous integration into the development process. These include technical standardization, cross-team integration, and integrated functional testing.
This allows users to improve product quality, shorten uptime, and reduce engineering costs.
Features of TIA Portal V18
- Motion Improvements – Speed Adjustment, Extensions for stacking and camming motion
- 5D/6D Kinematics – Kinematics function for up to 6 interpolation axes
- SW T/TF Controller – New: SIMATIC T/TF Software Controller for Advanced Motion Control
- S7-1500T/TF News – New: Increased Memory & Performance SIMATIC S7-1514 SP T/TF for S7-1511T/TF and S7-1515T/TF Drive Controller improvements
- Tracking – Long Term Tracking with TIA Portal (First Step) Fast Fourier Transform
- Advanced Programming – Unit Concepts with Namespaces, Failsafe programming in SW-Unit TO . reference
TIA-Portal V18 System Requirements
+ Supported operating systems: Windows 7/8/10/11 and Server (64-bit only)
+ CPU: Intel Core i3 2.3 Ghz or higher
+ RAM: 16GB minimum
+ Disk: SSD with at least 50GB of free space
TIA-Portal V18 Software Full Download (GoogleDrive)
+ Download STEP7_Safety_WinCC Professional (Recommended)
Other software in the package TIA-Portal V18
SIM-EKB-Install Software for TIA-Portal V18
User manual (Video tutorials are also included when you unzip the software)
+ Follow the steps below in order
+ Unlocked software will be blue
Thanks for views!